Wonderware will host its annual User Conference in Orlando this October with an unveiling of new products that will be as impactful as when InTouch was first released 30 years ago. Guest blogger, Joe Finn from Wonderware Midwest gives his Top 10 reasons why you all should attend.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should attend the Wonderware User Group 2016 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando Florida
10) New Product Releases. Seeing products like Wonderware “Development Studio Online” (the first-ever Cloud-based Collaborative Environment For Development, Testing, Training, Project Management) being released is always exciting.
09) I always love getting caught up on technology. As a leader in the industry,Wonderware software often have the latest technologies built into their products already while many are still saying; ‘We’ll have that someday.’ Nice to hear from a leader.
08) We get to hear from real customers who have real issues in their plants and used Wonderware Software to help solve their issues. These folks sometimes seem like sales people only because they have fallen in love with their own solutions.
07) Road Maps to the Future: A company who continues to invest in R&D at a rate like no other, Wonderware’s Roadmap shows us all where we will be in 1 year, 3 years, 5 years and beyond.
06) For those more technically apt than I, there are Deep Dives which dive further into a product or technology. Customer will often tell me that they went to this training class, or that training class, when I know they attended one of these Deep Dives.
05) The Speakers are second to none. Having attended the User Group for many years – I have my favorites and will often ‘find’ them to help plan out my days.
04) Secure Software. There is always at least one session on security. While our focus on installing software is always an on time, successful project; it is not without security in mind. The Cyber team at Schneider Software are the best – their sessions are never long enough!
03) The Networking. Customers, Product Managers, Distributor Tech Support folks, Distributor Sales & management; they are all there and they are all available. I meet someone new every year and catch up with those that I have worked with over the years.
02) The EXPO. Complementary software from many partners and a close-up look into many of the Wonderware offerings. These stations are manned by people who know the product and I get my question answered!
01) Last fling before Winter: It is Orlando after all! Beautiful any time of the year.