Visit the EXPO to see for yourself how we put the “Wonder” in “Wonderware.”
Everyone can benefit from visiting the EXPO, from end users and operators to operations experts, IT professionals, office personnel and management.
- Experience in-depth demonstrations of the latest Wonderware software releases and learn how you can get the most out of your software investment
- See how Wonderware and related software offerings can help you meet your business objectives, overcome your daily challenges and do your job faster, more safely, and better
- Preview upcoming software version releases to help you plan migration and updates
- Learn Best Practices and industry standards for your software applications
- Get information on the latest Customer FIRST Support and Maintenance Programs customized for your specific Wonderware software application(s)
See the dynamite, brand new Wonderware software releases, including:
- The revolutionary newest release of System Platform and InTouch
- Brand new Industry Software Suites, which are industry–specific solutions leveraging multiple integrated Wonderware software applications. These solutions are designed to meet your business’ specific needs.
- The new Wonderware Online InStudio, which revolutionizes the way you develop and maintain your Wonderware applications.
- Our brand new, category-defining software release that enables you to insert “managed code” into PLC’s, RTU's, DCS's, and embedded devices, while simultaneously injecting configuration changes into supervisory applications to maintain control and system integrity. All in real-time. All in one operation.
- The only cloud platform worthy of the Wonderware name. Don’t miss the latest in Wonderware Online InSight and the all new Wonderware Online InStudio, which revolutionizes the way you develop and maintain your Wonderware applications. Witness collaboration and ease of use like never before by taking the tools you know and love into the cloud.
- Predictive maintenance technology that uses machine learning and advanced pattern recognition to provide early warning notification days, weeks, or months before failure.
- Industry leading model-drive Manufacturing Operations Management solutions enabling companies to bridge the IT/OT divide, safeguard quality and improve operational performance.
- Related and complementary Schneider Electric offerings like Vijeo Citect (HMI) and Vijeo Historian, and Ampla (for Operational Intelligence) for Mining, Metals and Mineral Processing.
Join us for food, drinks, and networking with our offering experts on EXPO Night from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM on Tuesday, October 4. The EXPO will also be open during lunch breaks throughout the conference.
Visit Our Partners & View Their Offerings
Wonderware has a vibrant, growing partner ecosystem . Visit the EXPO to see how these experts can help you with your Wonderware software solutions. With product and domain and industry expertise, these global partners can help you design, deploy and maintain and enhance your software all while helping you meet your business needs and achieve your business goals.
Want To Exhibit?
If you are interested in becoming an EXPO exhibitor, contact Tammy.Butler@Schneider-Electric.com for more details.