Imagine a flexible, easy-to-use browser client for quick data query and trending at your fingertips. The newest addition to the Wonderware Industrial Information Management portfolio, Wonderware Historian InSight is a smart client that pulls data from your existing Wonderware Historian(s) to enable visualization into how your operations are performing.
Wonderware Historian InSight is your search engine for industrial data. With no training, customer reports, or need to ask for help; users simply enter keywords into the search box to retrieve relevant information for improved decision making, to ultimately drive higher productivity and increased profitability.
Wonderware Historian InSight enables users to:
- Better understand their business – know what’s happening, what’s happened and what is likely to happen
- Get immediate access to relevant data for more informed business decisions
- Become active participants in real-time work streams
- Improve collaboration between teams with the ability to quickly share content
Try Wonderware Historian InSight FREE for One Year!
For a limited time, we are offering a free year of Wonderware Historian InSight. To be eligible for this offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently a Wonderware Historian customer
- Have an active Customer FIRST agreement
- Have an Information Server Client license (named or concurrent)
*Please note, customers will receive one Historian InSight license per Information Server license.
The offer expires December 31, 2016 – so you must act fast!
Additional Helpful Links:
- Wonderware Historian page – to learn how to capture and store high fidelity industrial big data
- Wonderware Historian Client page – to see how to make sense of data with powerful analytics
- Try Wonderware Online InSight Free – to test our secure historian as a service
- Wonderware SmartGlance page – to learn how you can access KPIs from smartphones or tablets
- Wonderware Intelligence page – to bring data into context from plant and enterprise sources
For more information on our Industrial Information Management portfolio, contact a distributor