Embark on Your Manufacturing Operations Transformation Journey
From optimizing asset performance to raising productivity to elevating output quality, there are countless reasons to pursue Manufacturing Operations Transformation (MOT). Wherever you are in your transformation journey, it’s never too soon to learn how Wonderware can help you mature your manufacturing operations, align everyone and everything with your business goals, and reduce your total cost of ownership.
Standardization Makes All the Difference
Manufacturing Operations Transformation is a continuous process of standardizing, evolving, scaling and maturing your operations. Whether you’re an operations manager or a IT manager, find out how our experience and applications can help you achieve your single plant or multi-site transformation goals.
I'm An Operations Manager
Wonderware Manufacturing Operations Management software empowers you to continuously elevate your operational performance to meet changing priorities or business strategies over time. Unique manufacturing execution and data collection capabilities on plant equipment make Wonderware software the first choice for automated or fast-moving goods manufacturing processes.
I'm An IT Manager
Wonderware Manufacturing Operations Management software empowers you to integrate business and manufacturing operations (IT/OT) information seamlessly. Thanks to an open engineering and runtime platform, you can replace disparate applications or manual production methods with a single, Manufacturing IT platform that aligns each plant with your business transformation goals.
Proven Operational Results
Wonderware software users have reduced operating costs by more than 50 percent, increased productivity by more than 15 percent, yield by more than 20 percent and have shortened time-to-decision by more than 80 percent.
For more stats, we’ve prepared a helpful infographic to help you learn more about what Wonderware can do for you.
Execute Your Asset Performance Management (APM) Strategies
Establishing your APM strategy is often the starting point for a successful manufacturing operations transformation journey.
This multi-faceted task has great potential for increasing operational performance and return on assets. By partnering with Wonderware, you can link performance data with short stoppage events information to drive and sustain plant throughput and output quality. Predictive asset analytics enables early warning notification of equipment issues for improved asset availability and performance.
- Standardize performance metrics and KPI’s across your business.
- Monitor line and equipment performance in real time.
- View drill down analytics and identify production bottlenecks.
- Capture best practices for reducing time-to-value in repeat deployments.
- Extract maximum value from your production lines and assets across all sites.
See how Wonderware applications for APM helped a local craft brewer become a national success.
“After three weeks into the process and seeing the results, we decreased our downtime by more than 50%. That is very significant for our business.”Joe Herrick - Packaging Systems Manager / New Belgium Brewing Co.
Multi-site Manufacturing Operations Management
Whether your plants span a small region or cover the globe, multi-site operations management depends on your ability to achieve consistent quality and performance across all sites–each with their own needs and nuances. Done correctly, a multi-site program can pay for itself in fewer than two years.
There are three elements at the core of successful multi-site implementations:
- a versatile manufacturing IT platform
- a methodology for best practices standardization
- a process for roll out execution
The Wonderware approach to multi-site MOM is designed to cover all three. Increase the return of investment by incrementally growing the platform functionality on your operations transformation journey.
- Establish an acceptable model that can be adapted and implemented locally.
- Maintain enterprise consistency while respecting individual site needs that must be maintained.
- Integrate templates that standardize processes, interfaces and application functionalities.
- Adapt to site-specific circumstances.
- Have a site up and running within weeks after template approval.
Realize Your Potential with Operations & Execution Management
Picture all facets of your operations—materials, people, processes and equipment—acting in concert, operating securely and working in compliance with industry, customer and product specs. That’s what Wonderware Operations and Execution Management software is designed to help you accomplish.
- Digitize, integrate and standardize information flows and processes.
- Enforce predictable quality processes for continuous profitability.
- Increase business agility by delivering timely information to operators, supervisors, managers and decision makers.
- Improve operational efficiency across domains and systems.
Set Up for Consistent Quality with Recipe and Batch Management
As consumer markets become more demanding and competitive, the need for flexibility in manufacturing operations is only growing. Wonderware Recipe and Batch Management can be your solution for standardizing recipe management and execution across multiple sites, all while ensuring consistent quality with every recipe execution.
- Manage more product variations and product changeovers.
- Reduce machine setup & changeover times.
- Achieve repeatable and consistent processes and product quality site to site.
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce risk of human error.
- Go to market faster by standardizing recipe management and execution across lines and plants.
See how Wonderware InBatch helps to drive the largest canned milk factory in the world.
At our Rojana factory, F&N Dairies produces 3 million cans a day of sterilized milk, or 2,500 cans per minute. With the integration of Wonderware software solutions to provide vital data on production processes as well as track and trace, we are able to have comprehensive control of our manufacturing operations to ensure product quality and control.Somchai Khwahan - Production Manager / F&N Dairies Thailand
Download the MOT Whitepaper
Manufacturing Operations Transformation is a journey taken in steps and aligned with shifting business transformation needs. Discover the potential value and return on your MOT investment.